Sunday, June 19, 2011

Is the lesson over now?

I have a cute little piano student named Zerin.  He is bright and focused, but you can tell he'd rather be playing baseball.

During our lesson this week, we reviewed his first practice assignment.  When we were done, he said "Is the lesson over now?"  I told him it wasn't, we still had plenty to go over.  After he played his two assigned pieces, he asked again "Is the lesson over now?"  Sorry Zerin, not yet.  We went over the first new piece...  and he said "So..." I cut him off to tell him the lesson STILL was not over.  Finally, I got to tell him that after he played the last song through, the lesson would be done.  What a smile that broke out on his face.

It now makes sense why he thought his Grandma gave him a 5 hour piano lessons.

3 comments:

  1. oh boy....I wish I could say I was surprised. Among other things, we need to work on his ability to estimate time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahahaha, I did razz him some for that statement, by the way:)

    ReplyDelete